The GoodSAM Platform has many features that are radically changing how fire and rescue services can be delivered and deployed. From being able to see the scene using the emergency caller's mobile phone and dispatch appropriate appliances, through to being able to feed drone video to other staff and agencies so they instantly know the situation. Two key features are Instant Help Video and Incident Management Solutions.
We have worked with Fire Services to provide the most versatile video platform for fire and rescue.
One-way video runs concurrently with the emergency call - no need to hang up and restart a video
conference which is not practical and dangerous in an emergency.
1) Open any caller's phone camera in < 10 seconds.
2) Locate the caller instantly - and track them.
3) The video can be forwarded to an officer close to the scene, instantly identifying a suspect and enabling staff to see what they are about to enter.
4) No need to seize phone, evidence is stored, date and time stamped in real time.
5) No need for officers to attend low acuity calls.
5) Video can also be triggered (without the need for an App) directly from the GoodSAM App which means officers can immediately capture and send video.
6) AES 256 encrypted video is stored in a MOPI compliant cloud with automated retention periods of 31 days, 1 year, 7 years, 100 years.
7) Video can also be stored locally or transferred to other providers.
8) Comprehensive audit trail of who has viewed video with customisable permissions for different operators.
9) One way, two way and multi (up to 250!) way video means that additional people can be brought into conference call, interview a suspect or provide remote legal aid / representation.
10) Video can be taken from any device which connects to the internet - RTMP feed devices such as bodycams, drones, CCTV, Go-Pros.
The GoodSAM platform also has a comprehensive mapping and communications system enabling instant communication with both on and off duty staff, especially in times of Major Incident. The coordination of day to day incidents is also possible with multiple staff being able to view video concurrently and share between Gold, Silver and Bronze both within and across services. This includes video from drones, Go-Pros, Bodycams and phones, all in one place.